Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Good Friday Indeed

Tonight after we spent the day sleeping in and then running around doing errands we had a fantastic evening. Katie had been wanting me to fix a chicken salad meal that she loves. The first time I made it the ingredient concoction didn't sound that appealing but it tasted wonderful. (Chicken breast - marinated overnight, grapes, pineapple, manderin oranges, rice, almonds, mayo - put it all together and enjoy it cold.)

Today the weather was a bit rainy and we had heard of a group planning on singing at a local establishment. We werent sure if they were going to play given the weather but Katie decided we should check it out after dinner and we did, finding them playing in a bookstore/coffee shop. We spent an hour or so there listening to a talented group of guys singing oldies while we sipped wine.

Afterward when we got home, I asked if I could give Katie the 'cosmetic facial' I told her a few days ago I wanted to try. She approved wholeheartedly and went upstairs to change and relax while I put together the various ingredients necessary to make this happen.  Let me tell you, I've never tried this before but I had a blast doing this.  Several of you gave me some helpful tips. For all ofr you that did, thank you.  I went into this blind but the result was a complete success.  Katie relaxed on the bed with her head at the foot-end of the bed. I draped her with a sheet, wrapped her head in a towel and proceeded with notes in hand. Cleansing, exfoliating, masking and moisturizing - the whole process took well over an hour and for each step I used only natural ingredients.  I learned as I went but the experience was so much fun.  Applying mixtures of brown sugar and olive oil, crushed banana honey and lemon, sugar and lemon, and even a few cukes over the eys during the masking stage all went well.  Katie loved the attention and I loved catering to her. Having a basin of hot water to rinse and to drape her face, neck and chest with hot cloths between a few of the steps relaxed her even more.

I finished the evening with a body massage with me sitting cross-legged with her laying on her side facing me, hugging one knee and draping a leg over the other.  After 30 or 40 minutes she rolled over and I repeated the body massage once more on the other side.

You know what is so cool about D/s relationships? Well, I'm sure there are a lot of things but one critical one is the devotion of the sub to his Domme.  Relationships are built on a foundation of communication and this relationship style promotes purposeful interaction. Relaxing as we did while I gave her a facial and then a massage, besides being a romantic time for us a couple was also a time for us to devote ourselves emotionally and physically to the other. We were quiet and communicated by touch. We talked in the dark room with music playing softly in he background. In all, we related as lovers as well as a submissive man graciously giving to his dominant partner.  The night was wonderful. Tomorrow brings another day where I can once agian see if I can bring out that beautiful smile of hers once more and have her tell me how much she loves me.  Yes, today was indeed a good Friday. 
Life is good.
I'm-hers!

3 comments:

  1. IH, it's really nice to read about the two of you. And I can certainly relate to your bliss, when you indeed can *touch* the feeling of being so close to each other.

    I had to smile when I read that you are looking forward to the chance to bring out her beautiful smile once more and to have her tell you how much she loves you. I smiled, because this is absolutely familiar to me. When Tamara gets this special smile and tells me that she loves me and that she feels great ... that's just the most superb thing about all the FLR to me. There's nothing I strive more for than to see her happy ... and to know that I was able to contribute to it.

    So, I think I very well can understand why this is so wonderful to you too. Have a great day and a blissful easter-weekend, both of you!

    rené

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene,
    Thanks for taking the time to comment - and yes it is so much about making her happy. Iknow she is appreciative of all I do but evenso, seeing that appreciativeness make its way to the surface is well worth the effort I put into taking care of her. I hope you and Tamara have a wonderful Easter weekend as well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete