Monday, March 5, 2012

When Domme's give orally....

The title of that post is incorrect. It should be something more along the line of "when Dommes enjoy their subs" or something similar.  I just posted on the topic of why I love to please Katie orally and am expecting comments along the line of 'well if this is true of you, then is the same true when the Domme gives the sub a BJ'. 

Katie and I discussed this and I agree with her.  Katie owns my body.  Anything she does with it is because she wants to enjoy it. If she wants to stroke my cock it's because that is her perrogative. If she wants to run her hand over my body I know it is because she enjoys the feel of me. If she wants to go down on me, she does so because she enjoys it.  Yes, she may want to give me a BJ just to make me feel good. She may want to do so because she wants to feel me in her mouth or just enjoy that part of me orally. 

The difference has to do with perspective or mindset.  I know that I am hers. I would never force myself on her. I would never be overly aggressive and take advantage of the woman I serve. I am hers. That was and is my promise - to be hers.  Katie made a promise as well. She made a promise to take care of me as her submissive. When she made that promise she let it be known that she would enjoy me however she wished - but always with a desire to make us closer.  My body is hers to enjoy just as her body is mine to please and serve.

I love it when she goes down on me.  The feelings she generates within are wonderful; the sight of her enjoying me is so hot.  To see the playful deviousness in her eyes as she takes me to where ever she wants me to go emotionally is the best.  If she wants to bring me to an orgasm, that is up to her. If she wants to take me to the edge and use this as a tease, well that is her choice, not mine.

Katie has told me she will never be my sub. She doesn't even want to reverse roles just for the evening.  She is my Domme and will always be the woman that is in charge of me, of us. Because that is her outlook on our relationship, anytime she decides to enjoy my cock it is because that is her perrogative and not because she is submitting. 


I'm Hers

5 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and finding it a very interesting read.

    Katie and yourself have a different dynamic then my wife and I but I can relate on many levels.

    Sounds like a truly loving and powerful relationship. Looking forward to reading more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say I just discovered your blog, sometime I will scroll through older posts as I often do if I find a blog I enjoy.

    I agree with you. With my slave Jay, I do sometimes like to suck his cock or kiss it, or even lick and kiss his balls. I also love to torture and deny and tease him too. Jay is allowed some initiative in seducing me when we are together if he is not leashed, however he would never dream of crossing the line to shove his cock in my mouth or anything like that. The initiative I allow him is for him to make me feel sexy and desired and aroused. As to him, if I decided to bestow a blow job or some type of pleasure on his cock that is my choice and he never takes it for granted.

    I do agree though, whatever the Mistress wants she shall have, and if she wants to take some pleasure in the cock she owns by giving it that pleasure then that is appropriate. Many times what I do is lick and kiss Jay's balls gently after I have tortured them and made them hurt for me.

    I do sometimes give him a nice sensual blow job and I do that for a couple reasons, one because I want to, and two because I want to tease him and drive him wild, and three because it will only ever feel that touch when and if I decide to give it.

    I enjoyed your post very much. Feel free to stop by my blog too.

    http://creativeevilpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Christina,
    Thanks for stopping by, reading and posting. I do love it when readers take a moment to share their thoughts. I will take some time to read your blog when I have the chance to do so. Glad to hear that you can enjoy your Jay's body and it seems that like my Katie, the two of you have the freedom to please, tease, or just play with the man in your life. Hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her Knight,
    I'd love to have you comment more at some point. Love to hear how we are different than your relationship. The key, as I am sure you know is what works for your relationship. I find reading others' blogs interesting even if the dynamics are different because it makes me think and consider other ways of relating. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Role reversal is something I've thought about blogging about myself. Personally, I have no desire to dominate my wife. I don't know whether or not she would enjoy submitting to me or anyone else.

    While I feel that performing cunnilingus is a very submissive act for me, I do not feel the reverse is true. When she performs oral sex on me (very rare), I still fell very submissive. I am at her complete mercy and I think she feels powerful because of the intense sensations she can give me. I suppose it's just another one of those femdom paradoxes.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete