Sunday, June 24, 2012

Changes in Katie

Mr SH in a recent post spoke of the neurochemistry of denial. In his post he referenced a site I had never visited: Dreamloverlabs.com. It is a femdom site that is filled with information on ‘training’ a male to serve and turning him into the perfect service sub thus freeing the woman to enjoy life as well as other men (something I don’t advocate). Much of what is written there is not my cup of tea but I did find a few resources to be quite interesting. For example there is a webpage entitled “the perfect husband” and in it is a short listing of a woman’s view of how a perfect husband should be. I pasted the page here, modifying it a bit to reflect exactly how I read it to Katie. I asked her if this is how she felt I should respond as well. What surprised me were her answers. She agreed with each and every statement, only making two comments which I noted parenthetically below.
  • Make every evening hers. (Correct)
  • Never complain if she comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. (If I am out alone and you wished you could come, then I want you to tell me but if I am out, don’t complain about when I will return.)
  • Your goal: try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquility where your wife can renew herself in body and spirit. (Correct)
  • Don't greet her with complaints and problems. (Correct)
  • Don't complain if she's late home for dinner or even if she stays out all night. (Correct)
  • Make her comfortable. Have her lean back in a comfortable chair or have her lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for her. (Correct)
  • Arrange her pillows and offer to take off her shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice. (Correct)
  • Don't ask her questions about her actions or question her judgment. (I expect you to voice your opinion, especially if you think I am going to make a poor decision. In the end I will make the decision but I don’t mind hearing your opinion if you have a concern.)
  • Never question her integrity. (Correct)
  • Remember, she is the master of the house and as such will always exercise her will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question her. (Correct)
What struck me after she shared her views with me on the above statements was just how far she as moved in her comfort level of both expecting me to submit to her as well as her comfort level with respect to enjoying her status as the alpha female. Personally, I find her views to be quite enticing, sexy and downright hot. As I’ve said before, there is nothing more appealing for me than to serve a beautiful and confident woman. Her change is not only helping her to enjoy me more but to help me become even more comfortable in submitting to her in ways I didn’t think I could initially.
I’m Hers

5 comments:

  1. These are simple, yet effective words of wisdom that many men should learn to follow. However, for the husband who has not had the advantage of growing up in a femdom household, the adjustment period to living with a 'alpha' wife can be very difficult. One of the simple joys that I love is having John take off my shoes, and having my coffee and clothing ready in the morning. Femdom does not need to be about kink.
    It is about a man's willingness to serve and to please the woman in his life. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those words: "Femdom does not need to be about kink.
      It is about a man's willingness to serve and to please the woman in his life."

      Delete
  2. Mr. IH

    I believe the material you shared with Katie is classic HoH (head of household) expectations for a non-egalitarian relationship. If I remember correctly it is the converse of the Housekeeping Monthly’s “The Good Wife’s Guide”. There is some question about the validity of this article snippet, but regardless, there are plenty of other sources which are a parallel. For some reason, this specific one has been translated into converse (with the man as the beta and the woman as the HoH) and is used often in reference on FemDom sites. I do not know why. I too love it. I included a link below to a You-Tube video.

    I agree with Mistress Kathy that it is not a kink lifestyle. It is just one a way is found for a man to enjoy his wife as the HoH in their relationship. This simple goal is not kink. I would love to do as Slave John does, bringing Mistress Kathy her morning coffee and preparing her clothing for the day. In fact, I do make my domme’s morning coffee. I know just the way she likes it. Also, she is kind enough to throw haphazardly her clothing on the floor when she changes for the evening and expects me to put them in the hamper. She often lets me remove her sweaty workout clothing after her training routine and holds out each foot for me to kiss several times too. Ouch, I am getting an erection writing about it. My wife has been away now for over a week. I so want to burry my face between her legs as she looks down on me while I get her off. One more week though. At least I got the painting of the children’s room done like she wanted me to this weekend.

    ;-}

    take care.

    -SH

    LINK:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGPtYicB-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kathy, MsNaydi and Mr SH, Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It's interesting how much the chaf gets pushed to the side and we all see what we really want - not leather attire, not bowing in submission, not chastity even but male service and honor to the woman he serves. Yes the kink can be fun and the sex is wonderful but in the end, the prevailing gift that a man can give his his love and service to the woman he serves. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr SH, I viewed the youtube link. It was a bit hokey and the guy a bit to feminine for my liking but I got the point. I realize they were trying to mimic a role-reversal of a 1950's era scene. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are surviving your time alone. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete