Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Tale of .........

 
 
The other day I was sorting through some books I had when Katie quickly glanced at the title of the above book as she passed by. As she walked into the other room she called back asking, "Is that a story of you and Mr. SH?" I smiled. Her question caught me completely off guard. "It might be a good book," was all I could think of saying in reply.
 
The incident was only a moment in our day yet one I didn't want to forget. I took her words as a compliment as should you, Mr. SH. In some ways, the two of us could write quite the 'good read' for many want-to-be subs or others that have no idea what they are missing out on. I'm sure we may have slightly different perspectives on life but in the end, we are still 'two subs' whose role in life is serving the woman we love.
 
I just wanted to pass along this simple, yet very profound comment.
 
Have a great day.
I'm Hers

No comments:

Post a Comment