Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cleaning up after the Lady of the House

I arrived home this afternoon after being away for a few days.  Soon after I walked in the door, Katie told me we were going to go out for an early dinner afterwhich we would run some errands and get a gift or two for Christmas.  Katie drove of course. It's what she's been doing for the past several weeks, even when she drives the car I use.  She always gives me the car keys to hold, has me fetch her purse from the back seat whenever we get out, and always waits for me to open the car door for her when we return to the vehicle and drive to the next store on her agenda. While I was away, she told me to 'add this and that to our to-do list'  which I did on my cell phone. Well, we went to about five stores and got what she needed. When we finally returned home several hours later. I unloaded the car, and carted a few items up to the bedroom.  Happening to walk into the bathroom, I found this (see picture).  I smiled, then laughed to myself when I saw the hamper.  There it sat, partially collapsed with a heap of dirty clothes laying on top of it rather than inside.  Apparently the support that keeps the hamper holding its shape wasn't secured (by me) and it collapsed while I was gone. Katie, rather than opening it up, decided to pile her dirty laundry on top, leaving it for me to fix.  How wonderful.  I wasn't upset but rather said to myself "this is the life I am living and I'm loving it."  Yes, keeping things tidy is what I do.  Making her life easier pleases me, and Katie, in turn, finds ways of reminding me that she is in charge and I am there to do those things she wishes not to do. 

It's just a small thing that I wanted to share.
Have a wonderful weekend.

I'm Hers


8 comments:

  1. You have a great attitude. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, when I walked into the room, I took that pic and then sent it to her with the comment "What's this?" I'm sure she smiled when she saw my discovery just as much as I did when I walked into the bathroom

      Delete
  2. It's the little things like you describe that I use as a road map that we're headed in the right direction. Her getting up from the Dinner table leaving the dirty dishes, leaving clothes and towels on the bathroom floor, an unmade bed, to name a few. It's sort of like confirmation for me that she is beginning to understand the dynamic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get use to it Wishful4, I'm sure your wife will continue to enjoy the life of being waited on by you and you taking care of her..... and isn't that what it's really about - making her the focus of your life? Stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than anything else what I love about femdom is the sense of intimacty.
    Yet, it is also nice to have a man there to pick up after you. It is a simple joy to leave a dinner plate on the table knowing John takes pleasure in picking it up. The turth is that men do make excellent domestics.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, I don't know how well I do at domestics but I'm getting better. And yes, it is all about relational intimacy. Merry Christmas

      Delete
  5. Love to hear story's like this
    Thanks for sharing... My wife and I our in a FLR similar to yours and it's nice to see how much other couples enjoy it as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, I could probably post something like this at least once a week or so. Yes, I do agree it is nice to see how the lady of the house can remind her man that his role is to love her, in part, by doing her bidding. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete