Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Tried to be Discrete

I've not told anyone other than those of you that read this blog that I am a submissive. That fact has been limited to just Katie with the possibility that a few of her girlfriends may be aware that there is something different in how we relate as a couple.

But I never would have thought that the government would be spying on me.  Never had that thought entered my little brain until I modified some personal information on a government loan. As soon as I had done so, the following message appeared. Note the bold print that I copied and pasted from the web :)  That Barak, he sees all, knows all, and is now making it known that he does. The world is a scary place.

I'm Hers


5 comments:

  1. Too bad our government isn't up to the responsibility of providing effective leadership. Subs depend on leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Christina and Gentlemen, Thanks for appeasing me with your comments on my silly humor. I have about 7 posts to get up here that are on more serious topics but sometimes I need to let my hair down (so to speak) and just be silly. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete