Monday, March 25, 2013

Looking at the Big Picture

I was just about to write a post on how life has changed for Katie and I since I became Katie’s sub when I happened to read a post by Subservient Husband some time ago. I'd encourage you to read it if you haven't done so already as it is akin to this one in many ways. Since I asked Katie to assume leadership and accept my service as her submissive our life has changed in many ways, and yet she has not changed much at all. I have become her servant - just as I asked her if I could. I asked if I could take care of the laundry, household chores and all kitchen responsibilities and she accepted. I asked if I could do many other smaller tasks to make her life more enjoyable and she accepted my offers without hesitation.  I brought up the idea of chastity and she agreed to lock me. The routine she has instituted has been one of periodic chastity – locked except when sleeping since she doesn't care for the feel of a chastity device against her body.  She has experimented with denial and although for the first many months the denial was nonexistent or very limited, it’s suddenly become quite prolonged. 

Yet in many ways we live as we’ve always lived; two people who love one another and are the best of friends.  We share as peers. We laugh and interact with friends as if we are a vanilla couple. Yes, even in that setting she expects me to serve her but it is in subtle ways rather than overt acts of submission to her dominance.  But things have changed. She is much more comfortable expecting from me than a year ago. She has become comfortable with keeping me in denial as the very fact that I am denied, makes for a better lovemaker. She loves that I stay hard and can become hard in seconds with just the gentle touch or squeeze of her hand.  She has become accustomed to leaving the kitchen and relaxing with a glass of wine or tea to read, work, or relax while I prepare the dinner meal. 

Our life has changed. It has changed for the better. She is becoming a stronger woman. She is becoming a more confident woman.  One of the fears she had when we first started this venture was not wanting to become a bitch.  She has become anything but that. She has become so much more of a woman that I could have ever dreamed.  She is quiet; almost shy to some, yet she is not one to cross. She fends for herself. She handles business decisions.  She knows what she wants in life. Now that she lives in a wife led marriage, she now has the freedom to act and decide without the worry of conflict or repercussions from me for the decisions she now makes.

I'm Hers

9 comments:

  1. Similar to my situation.
    I do not think my wife has changed much.
    She has made some changes to accommodate my kink - a bit of tease and denial and chastity but I do not think she 'gets it'.
    My wife is competent and the things she puts her mind to she does very well and whereas that stuff would cause me a lot of angst now I am able to remain calm and just let it and her flow by.

    I suspect that what I want is for my wife to e some kind of dominatrix esp in the bedroom but that's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, there will be just one time each year for our wives to be 'that' person for you and I. It's at least worth dreaming about.... the bedroom dominatrix!! Mmmmmm. Let's keep dreaming :)

      Delete
  2. I have enjoyed your last few posts, learning more about the routine you two share. You take great care of your wife and I am sure she loves every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trie Mistress Marie, I try. Thanks for sharing. I just love her for the woman she is.

      Delete
  3. I can relate somewhat to your relationship as mine is also similar to yours.I ask my wife to have s FLR about a year and a half ago she also quickly agreed. I do most of the household chores now while watches tv or plays her favorite games on the computer. She also controls our sex life as to when where and how I have no say. We are both happier than ever and could never go back to our traditional type marriage.She is the leader in our marriage and I love being the supportive husband. I am a big fan of your blog . Thanks for sharing with us.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. All chastity lifestyles are different in various ways, for example my wife has kept me locked 24/7.In this time she has never demanded me to do house work to please her.
    I'm simply kept locked to service her sexual needs, she rarely allows me an orgasm.The time between orgasms are intense, feeling horny almost all the time is the real pleasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous and Anonymous..... thanks guys for posting. My take away from what you each wrote is that each relationship is different and that is the beauty of all relationships. They are unique and taylored to each couples unique interests and qualities. I'm so thankful that in WLM, femdom, D/s relationships that variety exists, all under the framework of allowing a woman to assume control of the relationship.
    Please stop by again and comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very pleased to hear how great your WLM relationship is going between you and your wife. It is actually nice to hear how a couple can be close and in love, yet the wife is in charge. Same as my life. We have had a WLM for about 15 years and it keeps on getting better. You really said it best, "she has become more of a woman than I could ever have dreamed". That is my wife also, self assured, dominant, very attractive and confident. Our WLM brought out the best in her. We also laugh, have good times with ourselves and with others, take trips, and in general really enjoy being with each other. Yet she is never hesitant to administer punishment when she feels it necessary and to add another month or two onto my chastity wait time. These she says make me a better husband to her, and as usual so is so right.

      Thanks for a positive uplifting post. We are very lucky, men like us, to have found the perfect woman who is comfortable dominating us. Kind of like the round peg in the round hole, etc.

      Delete
    2. All Hers,
      Your comments inspire me and encourage me. 15 years of living under her rule. It sounds like heaven. I only hope that we can follow you and can tell others in 2030 that we've had 15+ years of marriage of me serving and Katie leading and that it was the best choice we ever made. I don't know if you have permission to write personally but I'd love to hear your story. If so send and email and share how you got started way back when. Thanks again

      Delete