Friday, May 17, 2013

Texting

I am one that is a proponent of texting and emails.  I like it for various reasons although it has it’s disadvantages as well.  Sometimes a good conversation is best but not always.  For example, I wrote my mother the other day to see if Katie and I could travel and visit my parents for a few days this summer.  I asked her via email because I wanted her to be able to think this through and not feel the pressure of responding spontaneously with me on the other end of the line. 
I will often do the same with Katie. She can read my ‘suggestion’ and then respond to me if and when she likes with regard to her decision. There is no hurry.  Once the text or email is sent, I’ve transferred power to the recipient.  I like that.  I don’t like it if I need an answer and often when at work, I avoid electronic communication for that very reason.  I don’t want to lose power. If I ask a question I want an answer. However, I don’t work that way when relating to my Domme, nor to my mother.
I also love texting and emailing Katie as I believe it is a great way to encourage her and reinforce who we both are relationally.  A simple, “I love my Domme”, or “You are the best Mistress Wife”, or, “Can I ask Miss Katie a question?” are all simple ways that remind her that she is the one in charge. Using those phrases – Domme, Mistress, sub, Miss Katie, Ma’am, have become commonplace in my language over the past few years.  I think Katie enjoys it. These are respectful ways of addressing her and acknowledging who she is. We are not equals and the use of these descriptive terms help to maintain that standard and to be perfectly frank, they just seem to be the proper wording to use many times when addressing her.
Texting can just be plain fun.  The other day we sent the following texts to one another while I was at work. As a preface, I posted recently about a Gillette razor TV add and sited an article that used the word ‘comely’.  That word caught Katie’s attention as one that she wasn’t sure of its meaning.  And so I texted a day or so later…..
Me: You are so very comely.
Katie” You are so cumfree.
Me: Its been 99 days. I just checked.
Katie: Wow HARD times.
Me: You thinking about doubling that HARD time number?
Katie You never know
Me: You leaning that way?
Katie: Yep.
Me: I miss u letting me cum the pushing me down to lick you. I miss that alot.
Katie It could happen when u least expect it. Im heading to the gym.
Me: OK its HARD times here my Domme especially since we started texting :)
Katie:   :)

Katie returned my lighthearted text on the word comely with her own version.  She also playfully reminded me of the constant erections that are now a part of my prolonged period of denial.  She also hinted of my immediate future – the possibility that I may be denied another three of four months still. In the end, she also changed the subject when she was through having fun and ended with the :) that I associate as meaning, ‘I’m busy and don’t want to write much anymore’.
I don’t know if you find electronic communication both fun and helpful as you interact with your significant other.  For us it works and I’m sure it will continue to work.  I have several texts permanently locked. I lock them because they are the ones I sometimes read again and again when we are apart.  They are the ones that Katie has sent in which she has expressed her real dominance.  I love those texts.  What is interesting is that Katie has many of my texts locked as well. They are the ones in which I have professed my desire to submit and remain submissive always.  What a coincidence.  They serve as markers. Time stamps. Reminders. Promises.
I’m Hers

13 comments:

  1. I am all for the texting/emails. When my slave and I are apart that is how I keep track of him and in control of him even while we both work etc. Then of course nights apart we spend a good deal of time on the phone, but if there was not all this modern day technology there is no way I could remain in full control of my slave even on the days that we are not apart. I enjoyed your sharing of the texts you two sent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume that you use electronic communication as a way to keep control even when apart. I wonder if you also use it as a way to tease, or just have some good D/s play. I love feeling Katie's control when she texts and asserts her dominance. It's the best!

      Delete
  2. I agree.. My wife always wants me to have my cell phone available so if she needs me for any reason she can reach me. She has control of my time and how she wants me to spend it. Cell phone and text message's our a great way for her to do just that. As a matter of fact I received one while making this post so have to go.. Take care... RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RR, not having my cell on, or not telling her that I put it on vibrate, is like committing a cardinal sin. Like you, when I'm away at work, there is the assumption that I will be available to her via phone - either to receive her call or respond to a text. When I'm in a meeting or will be tied up for awhile, Katie appreciates/expects me to let her know. I assume things are the same with your wife. thanks for sharing RR.

      Delete
  3. We call it "sexting" and it is a way to have foreplay when we are apart. I have heard it said that sex beging in the kitchen, but with cell phones it can happen all day. Our sessions are usually more intense when we've done a good job lighting one another's fire. It's nice when we are both on the same page, and texting gets us there. Plus, we can be a bit naughty, less worried about intruding eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you are! I read your post and memories of past texting conversations like you were referring to came to mind. They are indeed powerful foreplay messages. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  4. I guess I am luckier than you at the moment. Last night S gave me a heavy beating with Her wooden spatula but then gave me a hand job. I was satiated. Of course my behind has been on fire the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No you aren't luckier than I. I'd much rather not have the handjob knowing I avoided the wooden spoon :) I'm glad you are satiated. I'm just denied but not bruised and battered as you are. Your comment made Katie and I laugh when we read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your post!
    I have, for years, tried to get more couples to do exactly as you describe. I think folks should use every means at their disposal in order to keep the fires burning. Hurray for the both of you!

    MI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress Ivy, Love when you comment. Thanks for the encouraging words and I do agree that relationships indeed to need passion and need to never lose it. Hope yours is filled with it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I amused Katie?! I am honored to provide amusement for a Dominant Wife. Yesterday S used a belt buckle on my behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch, you either have a big behind, or not much of one left! You made Katie smile again once more :)

      Delete
  9. I have a sore behind. (S's slave)

    ReplyDelete