Friday, June 14, 2013

A Visit From Sally

On the way home from work I received a call from Katie. She told me to come up with something to make for dinner and asked really because she was calling from a grocery store and needed to know if she needed to purchase any food items. I suggested a meal and she agreed and bought a few fresh vegetables. Soon after arriving home one of her best friends, Sally, texted Katie asking her if she wanted to meet her and her dad for a drink at a nearby establishment. Katie declined because she wasn’t feeling up to it. I could tell she was tired from a long day out and suggested she take a nap. She did and told me to wake her when dinner was ready.

After working for quite some time on our meal, I was just about to go wake Katie, having set the table outside and had the meal already on a platter, when she walked into the kitchen and told me Sally was stopping by.

“Now?” I asked somewhat surprised at the sudden change of plans.

“Yes, she will be here shortly.”

“Do you want to eat now?”

“No, she will be here any minute.”

I didn’t know what to do for a second. The table was set, ice tea was poured, our dinner was hot and now Sally was on her way.

“Do you want to invite her to join us for dinner?” I asked wondering if I needed to set a third place setting.

“I don’t know.”

The doorbell rang a moment later and in came Sally. Katie offered her dinner but she declined. A few minutes later she held up a wine bottle and offered a glass which she accepted. The two went out on the deck while I covered our meal and put it in the fridge. I wasn’t sure if I should join them or not so I decided to stay inside and clean the pots and pans and get the kitchen back in order after destroying it while making our meal. I threw in a load of wash and then joined them several minutes later.

Thirty minutes later Sally left and we ate. Katie thought nothing of the sudden change in plans. I could tell she had enjoyed the company and wasn’t bothered by the sudden arrival of a friend. She didn’t apologize to me for changing our meal time, and to be honest, I don’t know what the conversation was between them prior to Sally stopping by and I never asked.
The next day I did ask about what the two of them talked about and Katie let me see the correspondence between the two.  Here's their dialog:

Sally: U home, I’ll stop by if you want on my way home   

Katie: Sure, let me know when you are on your way

Sally: Leaving now

Katie: K

Sally: Or if ts not a good time that’s okay to

Katie: It’s good “I’m Hers” is cooking

Sally: A perfect situation

I was unaware of that conversation and didn't ask if or when they talked while I was busy cooking. The only comment Katie made to me while we ate was that she noticed I was inside a long time before joining them. I told her why and that was the end of it.

What I found so interesting with this hour segment of our lives was just how easy it was for Katie to feel comfortable doing what she wants when she wanted it. I would conjure a guess that if Sally had called or texted her while she was preparing a meal five years ago, she would have told her she couldn’t meet because she had dinner to serve. But now things are different. She has embraced her dominance. I love seeing this ‘comfort side’ of her that I find so beautiful. She’s finally getting to the point where she is comfortable putting her wants and desires ahead of her need to worry about dinner and working around my cooking timeline. Sally apparently woke Katie while I was fixing the meal. Katie must have invited her. Katie knew I was working on dinner and knew what the meal was I in the making. She also knew that having Sally over would cause me to alter my plans to suit hers.

In the end it wasn’t a big deal, but now, even a few years into our femdom lifestyle I am still adjusting to changes I have to make in my work/chores for Katie, albeit minor in the scope of life. I’m sure there will be many more such examples in the months and years we share together as a married couple. Life is so much more meaningful when relationships are cultivated and in this situation, wanting to see a dear friend meant putting a dinner meal on the back burner temporarily. I promised her I’d obey and submit to her will. I’m trying. It’s not normal. It’s not without some resistance but I am learning to bite my tongue and in this case I chose wisely.

I’m Hers

2 comments:

  1. What a good boy! I hope Katie will reward you well for your selfless good behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Erica,
    Thanks for the compliment, but there was, nor will there be, a reward. What I did was obey my wife, nothing more. And that is what she expected. I know who I serve and she knows that she can count on me to obey her always. Thanks so much for commenting

    ReplyDelete