Monday, June 3, 2013

Leaving for a bit

It's time to take a break. Actually it's my summer travel season and I will be out and about for the next few weeks.  During that time I will be mostly away from the web and deep in the wilderness living where the deer and the antelope play. It's a place I love to be and can't wait to drive where people aren't. I'll check the blog periordically as I have time and access and will respond to comments as I'm able.

I've written a few posts that I have scheduled to appear while gone and if I have the time I may write some while away, that is until the laptop battery dies.

I'll be back in July.

I'm Hers

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. I look forward to your return; your blog has been quite inspirational for me on my journey to serve my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time.. RR

    ReplyDelete