Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Home!!!!

The saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder is so true.  I’ve been away from home for a month and away from Katie for a little over two weeks. That’s about two weeks too long anymore.  I dealt with a long distance dating relationship where we were apart for 4-10 weeks for way too long.  But those days are past.  I’m married and I’m hers. She owns me and it’s with her that I belong.

I’ve noticed since being home just how much I’ve missed her. She is so damn hot. I could look at her all day long and never tire of it.  I don’t know about you but don’t you like walking up the stairs to the bedroom or up the stairs in a shopping mall behind your woman? That sweet ass is looking right at you and it looks so very good.  Whew, I better get a-hold of myself here.  I’m going to get too worked up while sitting here in a Coffee Shop writing.

What I wanted to make note of was the difference in my attentiveness and submissiveness since arriving home a few days ago.  I arrived home in the evening and we chatted and headed to bed early.  Yes, we made love but before that Katie had me massage her for quite some time and after we made love, she had me massage her again until she had fallen asleep.  While gone I read a post on the Worshipping your wife blog by Ms Amanda, a woman whose decision making, choices, and attitude I really admire.  She made a comment about how she has moved from having her husband George sit on the sofa with her and massage her feet after work to now having him sit on the floor and do the same.  I don’t know why but I immediately felt as if I needed to text Katie and ask her if I could stand by her bed, tuck her in and offer to massage her every night.  I did ask and she agreed she’d like that.  And so that has happened for the past two nights. She loves to be touched but sometimes just doesn’t make use of my services because she thinks I’m tired, or she’s just tired, or she totally forgets because other things are on her mind.  Well this way, the offer will always be there and it will be interesting to see just how much more servicing I do in the dark of the night sitting cross-legged while she lies facing me and enjoys my attentiveness.

Typically we start that way, and then she moves to her stomach, and then turns to her other side.  I just move to different positions so I can take care of her and caress her.  Last night it took me about an hour until she was just about asleep. 

I want to be careful to watch for changes in the days ahead with respect to my attitude and desire to serve.  Being away makes my service-chores feel somewhat new once more. But they will inevitably become routine as the novelty wears off.  It is for that very reason that I asked if I could intentionally wait by her side of the bed and tuck her in and ask if she’d like a massage. She was out for awhile yesterday and typically when she comes home I will greet her if I happen to be by the door. If not, I don’t stop to welcome her.   I want to change that.  I want to be there when she enters.  I want to because I know that she’d like it and it’s nothing more than me making the effort to stop what I’m doing to be there when she arrives.  Now I understand that I won’t do it every time but for those times that I know she is almost home, it feels only proper for me to wait to welcome her properly and take care of whatever needs to be done with respect to bringing items from the car in or taking her coat when the weather turns colder.

I love Katie and I want her to feel that love, not just when we are between the sheets and things get all steamy but during all of the other times of the day.  Maybe if I do, we will be able to generate even more steam at just the right time :)

I’m Hers

6 comments:

  1. You are exactly right. Showing that love and submissiveness throughout the day will surely make time between the sheets better. I have also began to kneel on the floor more often while giving Miss Jessica foot rubs, there is no question that the simple change of position add a new element for the giver and the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric, I'm glad Miss Jessica enjoys that. I wish Katie did but kneeling before her is not something she enjoys. For whatever reason, she's not really into foot rubs, much to my chagrin. Maybe in time. But for you, you get to enjoy what I can't. Enjoy it and spend many many hours there making her feel like the queen she is.

      Delete
    2. My wife is the same way. Not to big on foot massage or back rubs I guess we are all different when it comes to things like that. She knows that I'm submissive to her but I don't tell her all the time like I did when we first started our FLR. Now I am able to show her that I am submissive to her by the way we live and by anticipating her needs without her ever having to ask.We are having our two year anniversary on August 18 in our FLR and she will tell you after 19 years of marriage that the last two were the best by far. R R

      Delete
    3. RR, I was working in the bedroom taking wall paper off and listening to a morning TV talk show hosted by a woman. I kept thinking to myself, now femdom (WLM, FLR, D/s) whatever you want to call it, would be a great topic for women like the host to discuss. I wonder if it's been a topic before? There are so many women that would absolutely love to have husbands like you, Eric, Scott, SH, AAT, and so many more that post here. This is a life just made for the female gender - and for the male gender as well. Unfortunately most never find their true calling. Me, all I can say is, better late than never. I'm sure you feel the same way. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Way to go, IH.

    Keeping your focus on serving her and looking for ways to please your Mistress even more are commendable, especially when you are horny and probably craving attention and loving affection from her. Sometimes I fall into that trap of thinking about what I would like ahead of the desires of my Mistress. Way to stay focused on serving the beautiful Miss Katie!

    Have a great Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HSS, You know, I keep thinking back to a quote from the Uniquely Rika text that mentions, the more efficient your sub becomes, the more he will be able to do for you. That statement is so true. What once took forever, or what I thought was all I could do for her is really not true. There is always more a sub can do for his Mistress. I hope you are finding that out as well.

      Delete