Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chastity and the Media

I opened my email today to write a friend that I keep in touch with often. To my surprise and to my delight I received an email. I've cut and pasted it below (deleting contact info and last name of the writer). 
 
I will let you read it first.......
 
Hello, 

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Katrina and I'm a producer at HuffPost Live - an online news network from The Huffington Post. 

We are producing a segment about male chastity and we're looking for guests to be on the show. This will be a panel discussion and we will focus on male chastity and some of its misconceptions. We are looking for guests who are open to talking about chastity and/or their own personal experiences. 

Participation is via google hangout. All that is needed is a webcam and a good internet connection and I can walk you through the simple set up process. Please let me know if this is something that interests you and feel free to reach out with any questions. 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back. 

All the best, 

Katrina

Katrina ......
Associate Producer | HuffPost Live
 
Wow, Can you believe I was contacted? Now I am sure Katrina sent this email out to many who have blogs that indicate that the writer is an advocate or user of a chastity appliance.  I haven't talked to Katie about this but I am pretty certain that I will not be approved to get on a webcam and take part in this discussion.
 
Part of me would love to, part of me is afraid when I look honestly at my deepest emotions.  The fear is that others I know will happen to view whatever is published and remain on line until time ends. 
 
But if Katie wants me to do this then I will obey. If she tells me not to, I will obey that as well. Regardless, of what Katie desides what I find most interesting is the fact that chastity is catching the attention of the media.  If any of you wish to partake of such a conversation in my stead, write me at imhersblog@yahoo.com and I will pass on the contact info to you so you can take part.  Any takers? 
 
I'm Hers

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I did not receive that email, which is fine. My blog is as public as I'm interested in getting on the topic! Do let us know if you and Katie decide to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it can be one of those "Ex-Mafia" type interviews where you are just a silhouette in the dark, you have a cool nickname, and you have your voice modified :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That would be a rather stunning email to receive. And so, apparently you wrote this blog entry before asking Katie about it. So..... come on, what did Katie say? Are you going to do it?

    When and where will this segment be on Huffpost?

    ReplyDelete