Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Another year has almost past. For Katie and I it has been one of many fond memories.  I took some time to write down a list of those things we did that came to mind over the past months.  There were the big things of course, the trips to see family and to vacation, but mostly the list was filled with the little things that made up our daily lives Things like working in the gardens, watching a movie that we saw as kids in the 60's, snuggle times, watching birds, sitting out back with a glass of wine, those kinds of things. Normal things. 

What makes all of the items on our list special is that we have spent each and every one of those times together.  The fact that I could make an extensive list recounting all of those shared moments is special indeed.  I love my wife and I love sharing our life with you - if it helps you to understand better the value of a wife led marriage and the intimacy associated with such a relationship.

Christmas is a time to be with family and friends.  It's another item to add to the list. I hope you have a special Christmas day, a special welcoming in of the new year, and if you happen to be a man, that you dedicate 2014 to lovingly serve your wife, or significant other.

Blessings to all.

Katie and I'm Hers

2 comments:

  1. I'm Hers,

    I hope you and Mrs Katie have a wonderful Christmas. Being with our families make us appreciate how rich our lives are and how blessed we are. I just want you to know how special you and your blog are to me. There have been times during the past year when I have been discouraged about our FLR only to be pulled out of the funk by your words. I hope 2014 brings even more special experiences for both of us. I wish you and Mrs Katie the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wishful4. Eat lots, watch tons of football :) and enjoy your family!

      Delete