Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Dominant Wife’s Point of View



I’ve been sick. Got a touch of the stomach bug. I went to bed on Friday feeling fine but woke early Saturday morning to that “something doesn’t feel right down there” feeling.  I spent all of Saturday in bed, literally only getting out of bed once other than to use the bathroom. I felt a bit better Sunday and at one point this afternoon Katie came up, gave me a hug and then said,

“Can I get you anything?" and then came the qualifying statement: "I will as long as it’s not too hard to make.”

I laughed.  She laughed.

I married a beautiful woman but working in the kitchen is not her forte. No wonder she gladly accepted my submission when I offered.

Have a great day.

I’m Hers

9 comments:

  1. Feeling better already. Thanks RR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling better. You should have asked for filet Mignon. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, I probably would have gotten a dog jerky treat just for suggesting it. lol

      Delete
  3. Amazing how quickly these viruses come on. I had something similar. Lasted a couple of days. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it came on Sat morning and by Sunday afternoon I was feeling somewhat better. Pretty much normal on Monday.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you are feeling better, IH, and happy you two could share a laugh. You and Katie are blessed with a sweet relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm not mistaken, your blog turns 3 years old this month? (Is that 21 in human years?) How will you celebrate?

    Good to hear you're feeling better and that your wife didn't have to cook something complicated, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,

    You are right! I hadn't even realized that. I'm too focused on Valentines day and not wanting to miss that 'anniversery'. Now that would be a total screw up if I did!

    Don't know if you've been following for the past three years or not but I appreciate you taking the time to read and hopefully add your two scents every now and then. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete