Sunday, February 23, 2014

Am I reading too much into this?

I watched the nightly news on Sunday and there was a reference to the next Olympics in Rio. What caught my attention was the logo. It reminded me of something and I wasn't sure if maybe, just maybe, the creator had some other image hidden deep within his or her subconscious that he/she drew upon when the logo was created.  Maybe, maybe not.  I'll let you decide.  I'd LOVE to have your feedback.


I sent a pic of the first picture (see above) to a friend. Hmmmm. I think it looks a bit easy to get out of - typical Brazilians - always wanting to play when they are supposed to be secure.  But look, it does come with five sizing rings and they even have different colors to choose from.
 

Now, if you are quite large, they make the monster version in an appealing array of colors.  Man I wish I could fit into that thing. :)



But if you are like most of us, it comes in a standard 2 or 3" molded plastic design that is the envy of all at CB6000 and similar companies.

I'm Hers

6 comments:

  1. LMFAO. Good catch, I will not be able to enjoy the Olympics in Rio with out thinking of this now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise. I just can't 'not' see it any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look a lot like a chastity device!

    I left a note about a bona fide FLR song/video by Blake Shelton called 'Doin' what she likes", but it was not published or maybe I forgot to press "publish".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,
      I like that song! Great tune. Glad you enjoyed the Latin Olympic Logo that we will be bombarded with come some 20 months from now when the media starts pushing the Rio Olympics. Stop by again.

      Delete
  4. Definitely a chastity device. I guess the designer of the logo wears one as it inspired him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps I'll be wearing one by then.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete