Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day My Sub

I received an email today (Valentines Day) from Katie. The title of the email was the same as the title of this post. There was nothing in the body of the email but a picture was attached. It was this picture.

It was a wonderful gift. So simple. So easy to give but so filled with love.  Tonight she wants to take a bubble bath complete with candles, nice music and wine to sip while we relax and enjoy. I can't wait!

I hope you had a great Valentines Day with the one you love.

I'm Hers

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful evening she had planned. My wife does the same thing, tells me to iron or cook while she sips wine and relaxes. Just the way it should be. She gets the orgasms, I stay horny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife thought your gifts were a great idea. I'm sure in the future I might get the same.. At least I hope so.. RR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RR, hope you had a memorable Valentines day with your wife. Thanks for leaving a comment

      Delete