Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ahhh! I Hate Forgetting to do the Little Things!!!


OK, I had to work Saturday – at least for several hours. I needed to travel Friday and so I wouldn’t be home that evening. Katie had planned an evening out with friends on Saturday evening so I had to think ahead with respect to the chores that needed attending to.  Mostly I needed to make sure the bed sheets were changed on Friday before I left for work (and for my overnight).

 Katie left early on Friday so I was home alone. I threw the sheets in the wash, and then promptly got distracted. As I was about to leave for work I realized I had forgotten to dry then and make the bed. Agghhh!! I had to get this done. Katie would be home alone and the bed was naked.  I ran to the washer, threw the sheets in and waited, and waited. I looked on the dial settings for a higher heat setting but there was none. Ugh!

Now if I wasn’t Katie’s sub I would have simply left the sheets in the dryer and left a note telling her I had forgotten to dry them, had to leave for work and told her she needed to make the bed. Now that I am her sub that alternative won’t cut it. That is not an option anymore. Now, she takes priority over my stupidity even if it means showing up later for work than I intended.  Twenty minutes later the dryer informed me the sheets were dry. I ran up the stairs, made the bed, pulled up the blankets and added the pillows. Done!

Then it was off to work – in a hurry. Oh how the little things seem to suddenly gain sudden importance when a man’s life changes because he vowed to submit, obey and do his chores. Luckily I had done all of the other needed wash on Thursday and had those clothes dried, folded and put away the evening before. 

I sped to work, kept my speed under control and made it without incident or an appointment missed.  I hope you have a great weekend. I know I will. I just returned and it’s late on a Saturday afternoon.  I’ve had a glass of wine, now have a small buzz and Katie looks absolutely delicious. I can’t keep my paws off of her. 

Have a great weekend.

I’m Hers

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago, sheets were in the washer, we went out to dinner. Completely forgot about them. We went to be later than night. We walked in the room and ever the jokester Mistress says, "Something looks wrong but I just can't put my finger on it." Good thing we had a second set of sheets that I was able to put on the bed at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny to scramble around for something so important now, that didn't seem like a big deal prior to being in a Female-led Relationship. Gotta take care of that Queen with everything we have because they deserve it ... and expect it!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete