Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hysterical Belly Laughing

This post really has nothing to do with dominance, submission, chastity, denial, teasing or ruining orgasms. Okay I just got rid of about three-fourths of all interested parties with that opening sentence. 

This was nothing more than a one minute glimpse into our lives. The other night, Katie permitted me to take off the steel cage for the first time in a couple of weeks. That in itself was quite surprising as she had been pretty strict with me remaining locked lately. She was lying in bed and I was cuddled up to her. The Sunday night football game was on in the background and Payton Manning had just become the all-time touchdown passing leader, breaking Brett Farve’s record. In any event we were in bed. My little soldier was asleep and I used it to whack Katie’s leg several times.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Have you ever been hosed?"

"No!"

"Well now you have," I said laughing.

Then I asked, "Can I get hard and come?"

"No, you cannot."

"Oh come on," I said.

Again, she told me I couldn’t.

"Come on, Katie, I can get all excited and then ‘throw up’ just like Brett Favre is probably doing at home in Louisiana right now!" I pleaded once more.

Katie laughed but held firm even threatening to put the cage back on me. Even though she had told me I couldn’t (and I knew she wasn’t going to ever let me stroke) I had gotten quite hard. I decided to push her limits just to see if she really would put me back in chastity so without touching my little soldier now standing at attention, I started moving my hand up and down under the sheets making it go faster and faster and faster giving her the impression that I was doing ‘you know what’.

But Katie started laughing, "I know you're not doing it because I can feel your cock lying against my leg!" She said through giggles.

I don't know why it was so funny, but to the two of us, it was more than funny. We busted into one of those hysterical belly-laughs that went on for a couple of minutes giggling uncontrollably - you know the kind of laughing that makes the back of your head hurt and you start snorting?

We calmed eventually and so did the soldier. We cuddled and fell asleep, very much in love and content.


I’m Hers

6 comments:

  1. My Wife and I too can have a good laugh when we are cuddling up on Sunday morning.
    Nice post.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better then a Sunday morning cuddle! They are one of the favorite parts of my whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time. Congratulations on your freedom, however long it lasted. Mistress K. and I often have very similar, genuine laughter. It makes an already wonderful relationship even that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you and the wonderful Miss Katie had fun together, and that she is the one still firmly in charge!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Payton" breaking "Farve's" record?! I guess Katie doesn't let you watch much football. There was a record breaking football player named Payton in the 80's but he was a running back. I guess if she doesn't let you watch much football you just have to Bear with it. (S's slave) PS S let me go to the Jets on Sunday. I am not sure if that was reward or punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous.... Really? Really? Read this: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11731334/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-breaks-brett-favre-all-touchdown-pass-record

      Let me spell it out for you.... Peyton Manning of the broncos broke Brett Farve (of the Packer's) touchdown record throwing for 509 touchdowns - as of 8 days ago. Since then he's probably thrown for a few more. You are thinking of Walter Payton - also known as 'Sweetness' - great running back for the Chicago Bears - who was a good back but not quite as good as the great Barry Sanders - who just got tired of football and retired in the prime of his career.

      Sorry, I'll have to watch a bit more football :)

      Delete