Sunday, October 19, 2014

You Blew Me Away

Over forty posts. Never in my life would I have imagined. Thanks to all for being a part of a very active discussion. Little did I know that a misinterpretation of My Hearts Desire comment would create so much interest - but then again - the topic did focus on chastity and orgasm denial - so I guess there was much fuel for the fire by those who live and die by such topics.

I'll put up another post on the 21st - but for now, I wanted to say 'thank you' and hope you all have a wonderful week. Love your spouse. Make her feel special. She is worth every kindness and act of love you offer.

I'm Hers

7 comments:

  1. You did a good job making everyone feel welcome, regardless of his or her opinion or experience level, IH.

    Have a good week of serving and romancing your Katie!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott. The more discussion we can drum up here the better it is for everyone. Glad you stop by often. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Funny how that works out when people that have varied opinions but can still be open minded and tolerant of other people's opinions.

    Nice job kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kid? I'm almost old enough to be your father! :-)

      Delete
  3. I second that! Uh, no, I guess I should say that I third that.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, this is off the topic but FLR related. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met with Queen Elizabeth when Jolie was made Honorary Dame Commander for her humanitarian work. What caught my eye however was this comment to Us Magazine made by Pitt:

    So now that Jolie's an Honorary Dame, does this mean she's the boss at home?

    "Aaah, no," Pitt told Us, laughing. "We have our own pecking order at home!”

    Now, granted, this IS the media and they often quote people out of context, but it's an interesting comment. I had hoped Brad Pitt was less macho than that and that, gosh, maybe Jolie WAS the boss at home. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe she is. I would think she might be given the strength of her personality. If not in charge she is at least his competent equal-I would bet my life on that.

      Delete