Thursday, December 4, 2014

Overwhelmed

Maybe it was because I saw her on Wednesday morning before she left to meet a girlfriend for lunch. She had on black slacks and a solid teal top. She looked beautiful. Her eyes sparkled and seeing her so slim, so fit and so stunning made me look at her with awe.

Maybe it was because of the emotion stirred that evening when I got home from work when she returned after spending time with several other girlfriends during their weekly Wednesday girls-night-out gathering. Again she looked delicious, this time wearing a black and white zebra-striped top along with her usual blue jeans.

Maybe it was because of how easily she put aside any thoughts of sex on a Wednesday morning, one of our free mornings that she usually wants to enjoy me intimately. She chose not to take me for her own but rather rose to shower and dress while keeping me locked. I knew as soon as she turned away from me and climbed out from under the sheets that I would not be free until at least Saturday. That thought reminded me quite powerfully just how completely and without question she rules the bedroom.

Maybe it was because of what I saw when she got up on a Tuesday morning. I watched her rise after sleeping. She wore only panties and a nighty-her usual sleeping attire. The nighty was lifted revealing the bottom half of her breast. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Tantalizingly so. I made a comment. She smiled appreciatively and left me locked to go shower and dress.

Maybe it was because of what happened last night while I cuddled behind her. Her body was warm, her hair soft with my face pressed into the back of her neck. With one hand I could feel her muscular thighs, her slender hips, her flat stomach and then those beautiful full breasts. Her beauty overwhelmed me and I felt undeserving and yet so thankful to be holding this lady in my arms. I woke a few hours later in the middle of the night. I was cuddled behind Katie, my arms and legs wrapped around her tightly. Her skin was soaking wet. She was having a hot flash and I was horny. I lifted her top and pulled the sheet down to let her body cool. I ran my fingers ever so lightly over her legs and back, squeezed her shoulder warmly and ran my fingers down her arm trying to make my touches feel cool against her wet skin. I don't know why but I started kissing her neck, her back, her hips, her ribs. She was so beautiful and I loved her so much in that moment. I felt so proud to be known as her husband; even more proud to be known to her as her sub; grateful that she chose to be my dominant - my Mistress wife. In that moment and for the next several minutes I found myself repeating certain phrases. I did so because it seemed right and almost expected of me. I mean, here I was snuggled behind a woman nearly naked; a woman so beautiful in so many ways; A woman who loves me and whom I love.

One might call what I kept repeating to myself a mantra. "You do own me. I am yours and will always be yours." "I love you and I will always serve you." "I will always obey you and view you as my mistress and one who has complete authority over me." I don't know that those were the exact phrases I kept replaying in my mind but they were thoughts similar to that.

I understand the power of positive thinking. I understand to some degree that thinking a certain way leads a person to be that certain way. I understand that by memorizing certain things that those things will quickly come to mind when appropriate situations arise. For me, all I want is to be Katie's, to feel her love to feel her authority, to feel her ownership, to feel her power, and to know that I am loved. I want to obey, serve and be her slave. I want to make her the center of my universe and never let my love and servitude to her deviate from that focal point. I wonder if it would be helpful for me to continue to repeat phrases like those again and again-not to brainwash me, but to help me better serve and better obey this woman who is a diamond that for some reason took me as your own. I wonder what phrases Katie would want me to repeat so as to reinforce? Have any of you been required to repeat mantras for this purpose?

I'm hers

12 comments:

  1. That was wonderful my friend. I've been in those (almost) exact circumstances and so I can feel you. Mistress K. does not have me repeat recurring mantras as a matter of practice. She will however require that I "repeat after her" when she feels the need to do so. It's wonderful. I'm usually naked, kneeling and often times it is on the threshold of a punishment spanking.

    As always, I love to read your words!

    SHIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to come back and check the "Notify me" button.

      Delete
    2. SHIP, I like that idea that your Mistress uses with you-making you repeat verbatim she wants to make sure you remember. It's those little things - like repeating instructions. In itself it is not that big a deal but those kinds of things tend to linger in a submissive mind for a long time and remind him of who he is - - and more importantly, who she is.

      Delete
  2. I honestly cannot express to you, truly express to you, the emotions I felt reading this post. My heart swelled. It was one of the truly most touching posts I think I have ever read. I loved it.
    I loved your raw honesty. Your emotion that I just could feel as if it was physical and touchable.
    Thank you for sharing such beauty.
    Mistress WillowFae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willow Fae, thank you for your comment! I really was feeling pretty overwhelmed and all of that culminated with me just wanting to bury my whole being inside of her. I love when I get those feelings.

      Delete
    2. I get those feelings too. Some times they come as "I own you. All of you." and sometimes I just want to swim within him.

      Delete
  3. do you know the women she meets regularly; what seks have these women

    mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know the women that she meets with regularly. They are my best friends as well.

      Delete
  4. Hey, this is a beautiful post, I'm Her's. My mantra is more like a to-do list. I repeat things like, "Serve her unselfishly with love, joy and gratitude" and "Accept her Leadership without reservation" and "Bring the energy."

    I like my little reminders, but man, yours are very powerful and passionate. I might have to borrow some of your lines.

    Best regards,

    Scott


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott,
      Thank you for your comments. I love you stopping by - ok, maybe love is too strong a word but you get the idea :). My reminders are unique to me and yours are unique to you - and if they work, well, what more does one need? Have a happy holiday.

      Delete
  5. Oh, my enlightening friend! This post was the best that I have read so far!

    I vow that my next relationship will be a FLR. Keep the good advice coming, in the way that only you can deliver. It is no wonder that I adore you so. You have opened my eyes as to who I am, graciously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my mysterious anonymous poster.... I'm far from profound in my thoughts. Really, I only relayed how I felt when my wife either dressed certain ways or did certain things. But I am glad beyond glad that you have come to the conclusion that you will embrace femdom! That excites me and if I can change one person at a time I feel that my blog as a profound purpose. Blessings to you this holiday season. Now go get that submissive to love and adore you :)

      Delete