Friday, March 6, 2015

Am I just a good F....?

Katie and I made love this morning. We did it the same way we always do and it was once again a fantastic, mind-blowing experience – even if I never reached that pinnacle of emotion. That’s OK because she did – many times – and so I guess the extra times she got to the summit, more than made up for me not getting there. 

In any event, it got me thinking back to a comment I made when we were in a similar position and that comment reminded me of how much both of us have changed over the years. Back then, before femdom entered our life, I made love in a particular way and with a particular mindset and goal in mind. Yes it was partly to please Katie but, if truth be told, it was mostly about pleasing me.  Even then it was wonderful – different but wonderful. 

Back before ‘then’ when we were dating and I was unsure about committing to another woman, we got into an argument.  I told Katie, “I’m just not sure about you and about committing.” She lost her cool and responded, “What, am I just a good f---?”  She said angrily.

Of course she wasn’t and we ended up marrying sometime later, but as I lay in bed hard and motionless this morning with Katie moving on me as she wished. I thought about those words. As an aside, if you’ve never tried making love with the express intent of letting her move to enjoy ‘you’, you ought to. It’s different and you might learn something about how she likes it.  For Katie, she takes her time. She moves for awhile and then she pauses – moves and pauses. Sometimes she moves slow, other times fast; sometimes she moves ‘this’ way and at other times she moves ‘that’ way. Sometimes I’ll move and at other times she will put her hand on my hip indicating I need to stop. But I digress. 

I was saying that we were making love and it got me thinking about a comment I had made when we were making love at an earlier time. The comment I made in the throes of passion was the same one she threw at me as a barb so many years ago, “So am I just good for sex?”  Before I said it, I thought about it in the context of us now and of me in particular. I thought about it with where I was and what I was and wasn’t doing while making love to this beautiful woman wrapped around me.  I was lying next to my woman, my wife, my Mistress and I was pressed against her with my arms wrapped around her body. I was pretty still for the most part as that is how she likes me mostly. She was moving – actually moving and pausing. She was enjoying me, completely free of any pressure to perform or satisfy. She knew I was loving every moment of our intimacy. She was focused on her, and what I had to offer. She was enjoying the closeness and the intimacy of the moment. We had been that way for some time when I interrupted the silence and said with a grin, “Katie, am I just a good F?” She knew what I meant when I said 'F'.  She knew.

I could feel the muscles on the side of her face tighten and knew she had smiled. She answered, “No, you’re more than that.”

I knew what she meant and she explained later. I am her sub and I am there to be used for her pleasure (not that I mind), but I am also her best friend, her husband, and the person she loves spending time with more than any other.  That is what ‘more’ meant when she answered I was more than that. 

There is not a day that goes by now when I do not thank God for opening my eyes to a better way of loving my wife.  The adage, “it is better to give than to receive” is wise beyond words.  My desire to submit, to make a conscious effort to please her, satisfies me at so many levels.  Her desire to lead and enjoy my services does the same, yet in different ways.

I hope you will make giving to your spouse your highest priority. May we together give, and in the process be blessed in so many ways.


I’m Hers

17 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Hers,

    I couldn't agree more. I am still learning this but it just so much more than I had before. I didn't know what I was missing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say..... better late than never and for most of the men that comment here that is true. We found a WLM/FLR later in life. I don't know how old you are but I'm glad you are one of the lucky ones that found this gem of a way to live and love our wife and salute them by our service as they lead.

      Delete
  2. That was very sweet, baby.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. So glad you stopped by and even more pleased you decided to write again

      Delete
  3. You are the czar of submission husbands everywhere! You, my friend, are a great submissive husband and always seem to capture the real essence of our lifestyle. Congratulations ... once again and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHIP,
      You make me laugh! A czar?! Hardly! And besides if my history is correct 1917 was a bad year for the Czar :-). On a serious note I'm glad you enjoyed the post but mind you, I enjoyed the experience a whole lot more-emphasis on the word whole!

      Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Hello IH,

    We are all glad that you are more than a good f****. :-)

    The part I like best of this little story is this:

    "I knew what she meant and she explained later. I am her sub and I am there to be used for her pleasure (not that I mind), but I am also her best friend, her husband, and the person she loves spending time with more than any other."

    How wonderful that you and Katie have conversations like that. Taking the journey together is pretty sweet, and being able to discuss your thoughts and experiences along the way has got to be delightful.

    And of course, stopping to f**** once in a while is not too shabby either. God is good!

    Take care,

    Scott


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott! You stopped by. One (not the only but one) of my favorite blog friends cared enough to comment. I love the 'you are more to me than just a good....' part too but I love even more when she asserts herself much more than when I respond in a way she wants and she makes no comment to remind me of her dominance. The "you are less than me" comment you shared on SH blog is one such example. If Katie said something like that I'd cherish it for many a day.

      Take care friend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, friend. I dont care what everyone else says, you're a decent guy.

      Like Katie, my wife is becoming very comfortable and confident as head of our family, and with that, is pleased and proud of the loving service and support that I render.

      About a year ago, I think she felt slightly embarrassed or disappointed in my submission, but she now sees it as a powerful force. Donna used to call this FLR my "little game" that she tolerated early in our journey, Now she is happy enough and secure enough to expect my submission, and also to ridicule me about it. It's a good place to be!

      Best regards to you and your Queen!

      Scott

      Delete
    3. Scott, what is everyone else saying? :)

      I think most wives go through a similar learning curve as Donna. I know Katie did. Most D/s relationships are male initiated (gosh, it would be great if they become more female initiated in the years to come) and so it is the woman that needs to learn how to re-relate to her husband, not as her equal but as her sub. That tames some adjustment. It's great when Donna reminds you or ridicules you. Just the other day I said something to Katie about being free from the cage, her text response was, "don't get too use to it, things are about to change." I love it. It's a text conveying her power to decide and my inability to resist. Yummy indeed!

      Delete
  5. I always said you have a gift the way you put your feelings into words. Another great post RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RR. I appreciate the kudoos. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. To save yourself up for her pleasure and have a lady take full advantage of what she has, while you remain even docile in her bed, sounds well in a word 'wonderful'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SH, yes it is. Actually saving myself to be docile, active, or ravenous is all good but the key to being classified as being wonderful is doing it the way she wants. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
    2. Tell me if I pry too much, but does she allow you to hold her and caress her or speak to her and tell her how great she is?
      Or are you to lie totally still and simply be her object of pleasure?
      Either way it sound rather exciting laying there and having her slap your butt to make you stop moving!
      Ah Female Control!

      Delete
    3. SH, no you aren't prying - well you are but.... in this venue I don't consider it. After all, I brought up the topic. As to your question, Katie only tells me no wen she puts her hand on my hip to steady me - which tells me to stop. Before we start I always ask, "how do you want me?" She will let me know and off we go. As to me being still, I happened to discover this by chance. One day I didn't move but let her move on me. I could tell she was enjoying it and I remained motionless and simply studied her movements - what she was doing, how she was moving, noticed that she stopped, started, varied speed or where the friction was between us. And when she came I knew I was onto something. I realized that when I control the motion that I may be doing something that is not ideal for her and so I've learned to let go of my wants even more and let her enjoy me - after all, isn't that the role of a sub?

      Delete
    4. Very interesting, and very 'subby'!

      Delete