Saturday, April 25, 2015

Yes I sit to pee

I mentioned in the last post that I disobeyed Katie by standing to pee rather than obeying her requirement to sit.  This hasn’t always been so but has been something she’s expected of me ever since she spotted something that displeased her – spots on the front of the toilet bowl – dribble marks.

Ever since we met and subsequently married, standing was not a big deal but last spring she cleaned the bowl and noted urine marks on the front. That is what brought this to a head. She knew that I sat whenever she kept me locked and I assured her that I didn’t miss the mark when I stood but the evidence was there and there was no denying it.

That oops led her to change my bathroom habits. “I want you to sit when you use the toilet from now on.” Sitting has everything to do with keeping the bathroom clean. It’s her way of instituting a practical modification to eliminate the possibility of me repeating the oops that got me into this situation. 

Of course, nothing is black and white in my world and soon after she told me that I was not to stand anymore I asked, “Can I stand when I’m at work? What about in a public restroom? What about if we visit Debbie, her best friend? What about when we go out to eat?”

I asked and she responded. Yes, no, and I don’t care were her responses. Basically if I used the toilet at a location in which she was worried about me leaving a dribble I was to sit. So anytime I went to anyone’s home I was expected to sit. If I used a public restroom she didn’t care.

So that’s the why behind the what. It’s why I sit. It’s not that I get off sitting because I’m a submissive. Sitting doesn’t do anything for me emotionally. It doesn’t remind me of who I am to her. It’s just something she wants me to do – kind of like washing my hands before I prepare a meal.

Have a wonderful week


I’m Hers

12 comments:

  1. Hi IH, I've been sitting down to pee at home for a very, very long time. My spouse insisted I start doing this when the children were small because they put their hands (and sometimes their mouths) on everything. My youngest son was especially fascinated with the toilet flushing operation. He managed to flood the bathroom once. Anyway, it gets to be second nature after a while and I don't even think about it any more. Like you, I'm expected to sit at other people's homes, but not in public restrooms. One of her comments in the first year after she had started keeping me locked was that she hadn't seen a drip on the toilet seat since I started wearing the chastity device. She considered that a big plus. Even sitting, I would sometime leave a drip because I was in too much of a hurry to get up. Since being locked, I take a little more time and us tissue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishful4, I think your wife and Katie are quite a bit alike. Maybe not completely but mostly. They both seem very practical in their outlook on life. The sitting to eliminate the dribbles was the catalyst for having me sit - and like you, it has eliminated the yellow spots that use to be on the front of the bowl. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the clarity old buddy. I also sit down to pee (often but not always), not because I am required to but because sometimes I'm just that tired and lazy. *smile Of course when I am wearing my cage, I always do. That being said, I suspect that like me, there is a glimmer of submissive pride that exists every time you sit to pee. Maybe not much, but there is at least the thought perhaps?

    Hope things are well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHIP, I hear you! There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in private and catching up on the latest sports news while taking a break from life on the toilet. It's those other times, when I'm in a hurry that I screw up sometimes. But 99% of the time I"m a good boy and have recommitted to being an obedient boy. And now I have the NFL draft to keep up with. Seems that taking a leak is taking more time than usual - too much to read in the daily sports headlines these days. :)

      Delete
  3. Well before we started our WLR my wife ask me to sit and I was not having anything to do with it but since we began our WLR 3 and 1/2 years ago do it to show her my commitment and obedience to her. Now that I clean the bathroom I really understand why she wanted me to. Our boys and the grandkids that come over a lot and there can be a mess from time to time. I really don't think about it much it's just seems normal for me now.RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know RR, it does seem like normal to sit most of the time. I find, even when I walk into a public restroom and am unlocked that my initial inclination is to seek out a stall. The majority of the time I end up using one - either sitting or standing, depending on how sanitary the seat looks. Glad to have you stop by friend.

      Delete
  4. Ken, what a sweet gentle man you are. "My" Ken could learn from you. I am going to allow him to read your blog. I don't agree with everything in your blog, as I am sure you would not agree with everything I think, but beyond the fact that we have the same first names as you both I find your insight very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Katie. Appreciate you stopping by and hope it won't be a one-and-done appearance :) You are always welcome

      Delete
  5. I sit to pee and have been doing so of my own volition for decades. Not because I am submitting to the will of another but because I'm lazy and just don't like cleaning the toilet. When you stand to pee, even if your aim is perfect and not a drop misses the water, a fine mist along with splashes find their way onto everthing with a couple feet of the toilet. Gross! At my house if you want to pee standing that's fine but you will have to do it outside. We live deep in the country and have no neighbors so this is no big deal. My wife loves it and I feel it makes me no less a man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerard,
      I'm glad you found the solution to the age-old problem of the messy toilet LOL! Thanks for sharing on other blog posts as well and hope you continue to do so many more times. You're always welcome here.

      Delete
  6. I also require my partner to sit to pee whenever he is on restriction. It's a constant reminder of his role, a good lesson of obedience, and a reminder that women always have to take the extra time to lower their garments and sit. It's worked out well,in my opinion.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      Thanks so much for writing. I appreciate you contributing to the blog and hope you stop by again in the future.

      I've never thought about having a man sit to pee simply because a woman must drop her panties to do the same but if that's one reason why you have your man sit, so be it :-).

      I do think obedience is a big deal and wholeheartedly agree with you on that point.

      Again thanks for commenting Rachel. I do appreciate it

      Delete