Saturday, May 30, 2015

I don't want to title this one

Last week Katie and I visited a nearby plant nursery. An author was signing books and we stopped to talk and had a few questions answered. He mentioned to Katie he’d be speaking the following week at a local library.

“Put that in your cell phone,” she said. “I might want to hear his lecture.

On the way home from work I heard that one of Katie’s favorite groups would be performing this weekend and told her about it when I arrived. I learned more of when and where on the web and relayed the information.

It’s June and high schools are graduating their senior classes. A friend of Katie’s daughter was one of those graduates and the friend invited her over after the ceremony on Friday evening.  I happened to work late that night. That evening I got a call informing me to head there unless informed otherwise.  Ten minutes before I arrived I got the call, “I’m on my way home.”  And so I changed plans and met her at the house.

While at work on Friday I got a text, “make sure we get up by 8:00 AM. I knew it had to do with hearing the author speak. I set my cell alarm accordingly.  We did go to that event and that afternoon I learned we would be going to the concert on Sunday afternoon.

That Saturday afternoon we took a nap, since we were both up until almost 1 AM. I wanted to have time to be intimate but even though we both napped naked, it was not to be. “I want to go out to eat,” she said. “Where do you want to go?” she asked me. I gave her a few suggestions and then learned that we’d be eating Mexican.

Besides me admiring her for being so free to make decisions I find the fact that she does to be so healthy.  Just before we rose from our nap I said, “And Adam and Eve were naked and unashamed. I guess that could be interpreted that they were willing to be completely vulnerable with one another, or that they had complete trust. What a healthy relationship they must have had. What a healthy relationship we have.”

We do have a healthy marriage. We are open and honest and each complement the other well. We are alike in many ways that enable us to share many interests and opposite in an equal number of ways that fuel our femdom marriage. All those little examples stated above illustrate her dominance, my submission and the mutual respect we share as Mistress and sub. 

I hope you all enjoy your week.


I’m Hers.

9 comments:

  1. So wonderful IH. I love the little examples of expressed Dominance from my beautiful Mistress Wife too. I love being told what we are doing and when, rather than being quizzed about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sure all of us could write little ways our Mistress expresses dominance. I've particularly enjoyed her rash of instructions/expectations and the like.
      Glad you are up and around..... thought about you when I had to tear the wheel well liner off to get change a headlight.... I thought, "now McGiver would be all over this one!" Cheers

      Delete
  3. Love that, IH. I am happy to see you taking care of all those little things for your beautiful Mistress!

    That naked napping though; my goodness, how did you manage such self-control?

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, did you ever try to start a lawnmower and no matter how many times you primed it and how many times you pulled on that cord it just would not start? Let me tell you, I tried priming the Mistress, I tried getting her in the mood, but nothing was working during "naptime". I read your comment to her and her response was… "We didn't because it was naptime!" Sometimes she can just be too darn pragmatic.

      Delete
  4. You know it is one thing to be a wife. It is another thing to be a mistress. It is quite another thing to be a mistress-wife.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I always love to have you post a comment. And I always enjoy your nuggets of wisdom. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Sweetie,

    Thank you for the compliment. This little nugget of wisdom actually came from my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Hers,
    I tend to look forward to "naptime" with my wife. Recently, out of the blue while we were napping and spooning my wife surprised me totally by saying "I really do like how nice you act in chastity" in such a natural conversational way. We talked about other things too, but I got the sense she was now fairly comfortable in the dominant role and in denying me.

    FL

    ReplyDelete