Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Blog and a little of this and That

I'm taking a break from writing for a bit. Work has been busy and spring is here and I want to get my fingernails dirty from working in the gardens rather than building up callouses on my finger tip pads.  So I'm out of here for a bit.  If you are missing me, well you have about 300 posts to re-read :)  If you really miss me, send me a comment and I'll respond. Really I will.

Just to make sure the waters remain calm, know that Katie and I are doing well. We've had some good talks. She isn't going to budge on the discipline issue and so I'm working through that and focusing on all I do have, like a 36-24-36 body! Well, not really but in my mind she's perfect and to those that know her, she's a very special person.

OK, so I got a comment and it led me to a blog. I read two posts and like what I read. And ..... it's written by a woman.... and she writes well so I'm wanted to share it with you in case you are unaware of it.  Like always, support her via your comments. Far too few sensible women take the time to blog about being the wife of a man in chastity. I don't know if she is a mistress, the head of her home, the boss-lady or what because I haven't read that much of her writing yet.  Here's the link. Enjoy!

http://mychastehubby.blogspot.com/

I'm Hers

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away. Hope you are having wonderful spring ...RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great summer. Remember all that matters is that we men obey our wives absolutely. Everything else is just detail.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi IH, I have been enjoying the blog you speak of, as well. I'm also neck deep in yard and garden work. Summer heat is going to catch me before I get it all done. She is still keeping me locked since the third week in March. Looking forward to some playtime. Have a great Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what My Heart's Desire wrote. Have a great summer and serve and obey our wives absolutely!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ken, I am such a novice at all this that I don't know if I am offending some kind of protocol so if I am, please forgive me. But I would like to thank you for the kind words shared about my blog. I have been reading through your many posts and have enjoyed the insight. My Ken is an incredible man but he is not good at expressing himself like you are. Though there are some things you and I may not agree on I do admire your heart towards your wife. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete