Monday, June 15, 2015

Dumbing Down in Mid June

It's summer so I can't get too heavy with deep thoughts. My brain has taken a hiatus. Problem is it might be permanent. I really don't know when it will be back. Luckily I have Katie cause when we exit from shopping it sometimes takes two of us and a key fob to locate our car anymore. It's a strange phenomenon but when we hit our mid 50's we started to forget more. If you aren't there, well you have something to look forward to and if you are, well you've probably already forgotten  what you just read.

Anyway, Katie was playing a song I hadn't heard on her laptop. It's by a guy named Rodney Carrington. Funny guy. He can be crude but he is quite funny.

Well he wrote a song called, "The Man Song" Enjoy

And because we are Title 9 friendly, here is the companion tune: "The Woman Song"

I'm Hers

No comments:

Post a Comment