Wednesday, June 24, 2015

She’s Almost Got it!

Our mornings start in one of two ways - either she gets up and starts her day or she stays in bed and wants sex. Today I got up first because the cat was bothering me. When Katie saw me dressing (on a Saturday morning) asked what I was doing. I told her I was getting up. "No, come to bed." she said and some minutes later we made love. How nice that was. I was so glad she spoke her mind and didn't leave the decision of rising or returning to bed to me. She wanted me in bed and told me so - in her ever sweet way!

Our day's have been ones in which we've had more time together the past few weeks than usual. Mostly Katie has been my Mistress - telling me what she wants and asking very few questions. As a result it's really easy - almost normal - for me to call her by that name when she acts as such - My Mistress.  But there are times when she is simply Katie, the normal, non dominant wife that I wish would go away forever :)

She was in the bathroom. We have a toilet that can be stubborn sometimes. She had just flushed it and was standing there. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to wait to make sure the toilet shuts off."

I wish she had told me to wait so she didn't have to.

Early, early one morning she got up. It was like 5 AM and neither of us are early-birds. I asked, "Where are you going?"

"To feed the dog so it won't bother us."

I wished she had told me to do that so she could have stayed warm and snugly in bed.

Most nights she will say something to the effect of, "It’s time for bed," or "I'm going up," but won't insist I come up with her. I wish she would. I usually end up playing some computer game and don't do anything productive anyway.

However, things are different when it comes to making love, who cooks and cleans the dishes, who keeps the kitchen clean, who does laundry, who cleans the floors or who decides when it’s time to leave to head off somewhere. There is no freedom there. It's her way and her way only and I love feeling that sense of confident-loving control.

The other day we had just gotten into bed. Unbeknownst to me Katie was feeling horny (always a great deal for me :) She pulled me by the head twice pretty hard and brought my face to hers so she could kiss me and did so passionately. Then she left for the bathroom, returned a minute later, mounted me and enjoyed herself for a good long while. When she was satisfied she rolled off and headed back to the bathroom and then came back to bed ready to sleep. She left me hard and wanting and loving every minute of the past several we had just shared together. She always leaves me this way after we make love and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Another night she stroked me for quite a while, not so much as a tease but it definitely felt nice. She kept me hard for a long time and then for whatever reason stopped. Oh gosh why? But she was through enjoying whatever she was enjoying and then drifted off to sleep.

I mentioned this instance in a previous post but will repeat it once more. While traveling on a shopping trip I said "Katie, I’m going to organize your dollar bills in your purse,” I said looking at the jumbled bills. “No you aren’t,” she said nicely but with an edge that meant she was serious. I closed it promptly knowing she didn't want my organizational help.

One morning she said, "Here," while sitting at her vanity. Her back was to me and I happened to be walking by, “get me more. This is empty.” She handed me the empty tissue box.

It's those things. Not big things but things nevertheless. Things that come up in the course of the day. Times when she wants to be fed and knows I am her 'feeder'. "Get me a glass of water," "I'm thirsty." "Come here look at this." It's those times. The little times. She isn't mean she just tells me the way it is or what she is thinking and does so knowing she wants me to obey and follow orders.

Here's one more from yesterday. We were painting a bedroom together. She had stopped working and then told me a few minutes later, "and when you are done there I'll have something to eat." I internally beamed with joy at her words! It wasn't hard for her to say that. I don't even know if she said it intentionally. I hope she didn't. I hope those words came from deep inside knowing I am her cook - her sub.

Yet there are still those other times - the I need to feed the dog or I need to wait for the toilet to shut off or I'm going to bed but you can do whatever you want (instead of telling me to come up) times.  The concept that has been so difficult for her to internalize is how much I enjoy those dominant words and don't ever ever interpret them as negative nagging statements. If she only knew how much power those actions held (in a positive way) I think she’d be dumbfounded.

Have a wonderful Week!

I'm Hers

5 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy your blog. I can relate in so many ways with you and Katie, especially wanting her dominant self to be more prominant. Last Saturday, MrsL was cutting my hair and in the past anytime I got a chance I would reach up and stroke her through her clothes. The first chance I got Saturday, I took my hand toward her crotch and she simply stated in a firm/matter of fact tone: "dont do that" and I stopped immediately. After a few moments passed, I said "4 months ago I would not have stopped..." She smiled and said "4 months ago I would not have thought you would have stopped." Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying the posts. Glad too you're becoming a regular. There is an adage that says something to the effect that people only do as much as is minimally expected of them and no more. In your past you had less expectations - now she has upped the ante - so to speak. I love it when Katie does that and I would suspect you do as well when MrsL does likewise. Enjoy your cycling in the 95 degree heat, Carolina Cyclist!

      Delete
    2. Carolina CyclistJune 25, 2015 at 9:57 PM

      Every day in little ways MrsL is getting it. Not much riding in 95 degree heat...I enjoy cycling but not that much...LOL!

      Delete
  2. "If she only knew.........." Well, why haven't you told her? Have you two stopped communicating about your FLM relationship? Why? It almost seems as though you're afraid to bring things up because what you already have would be in danger. Or am I missing something here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you're not missing anything. I have told her - a thousand times in a hundred different direct and implied ways. But she isn't a sub. She can't feel what I feel. She can't really put herself into my mind and it is that in which I made the comment. But she is getting there and the examples, the trends, all point she is. But .... she will never be a Lady Grey. I read her parts of your posts at times and she just won't be you. (Not that she needs to be). She won't bring other mistresses into our life. She has no desire to even get to know others. She doesn't discipline nor will she ever - based on what she tells me. But she is becoming more expectant and more use to making me remain her servant. And so I am happy and content.
      Thanks for asking your question! Stop by again.

      Delete