Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A laughable moment

Katie and I were watching the evening news together. If you live in the States you are aware that there have been quite a few shark attacks on North Carolina beaches. No one has been killed but a few have sustained significant injuries.  There was a short segment in the news tonight that reported on this topic from a different slant. The news showed the below picture and explained how this couple constructed their own shark protection cage so they could at least go into the ocean safely..



As soon as Katie saw the image she exclaimed, "They're inside Jailbirds!" referring to the Mature Metal Jailbird chastity appliance she keeps me locked in.

I love her and love that we can relate so openly even when it comes to my chastity.

I'm Hers

2 comments:

  1. That is to funny !! Thanks for sharing.. RR

    ReplyDelete