Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One of our Staples

One of the small things we enjoy doing together is playing Spider Solitaire on Katie’s laptop. More accurately, Katie plays the game and I sit beside her and give her my two scents. When we play I usually put one arm around her shoulder and the other on her front. I often jokingly tell her that when I massage her breast it brings out her A-game. Tonight was one of those nights but unlike most, I felt especially close to my Mistress – almost as if I needed to touch; needed to hold; needed to remain physically close to her presence. And so while she played I proceeded to kiss the back of her neck through her soft hair; caress her body, run my fingers through her hair, massage her neck and scalp and inhale her scent.

Lately I’ve been feeling really needy – needy for her. I don’t know why but I am. I know I have these cycles where I crave her dominance and ache to be next to her so I can feel her body touching mine. It’s such an odd impulse but it nevertheless exists.

I want to be known as her sub and welcome every instance where she reinforces that. I have loved her directness lately and have appreciated her taking charge – not in a kinky way – but rather by speaking her mind and having the confidence and expectant attitude that I’ll do what she wants.

It’s now the following morning. We headed to bed last night after playing a few games. I was still feeling quite cuddly. I don’t know if I’ve become more dependent on Katie or if I’ve simply come to enjoy being close. After we climbed in bed she snuggled up to me, resting her head on my chest and we talked in the dark before falling asleep. One of us rolled over and the other spooned. We did that the entire night and it felt so very good. I woke feeling so appreciative of her. After making love and bringing her to several orgasms we began our day.

It’s the little things in life that can mean so much. A simple game like Spider Solitaire and night time cuddling are two of those events. Snuggling, spooning, and morning sex are other ‘little’ things we do often and when all are added together it makes for quite a nice way to spend a day with a woman I’ve come to address as Mistress!


I’m Hers

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post my friend. Indeed, it is the little things!

    ReplyDelete