Friday, August 14, 2015

Six Months and Counting

A month or so ago I commented on me and my chased husband blog written by a woman named Katie. I made light of the fact that she had kept her husband pretty much locked and chaste for some 160 some days at the time of her writing that particular post.  What I didn’t’ reveal was my own time as a chaste submissive. As of the 14th of August it will have been six months since Katie last told me I was permitted an orgasm. Valentine’s Day seems like ages ago when she last gave me the OK.

My life in chastity is not continuous.  Katie’s current rule (they often change) is to lock me each morning and have me unlock just before bed unless I'm told otherwise. To be certain I am doing what she wants I ask when I rise unless she has left the house when I know without a doubt what her wishes would be and then repeat my request each night just before slipping under the sheet beside her.  

Unlike Katie Christian’s husband, Katie prefers sexual satisfaction with me inside rather than going down between her legs. As a result there have been several times where I’ve had ruined orgasms. By ruined I mean I’ve done my best to stop the inevitable and pulled out or lasted long enough for her to be satisfied only to lose it several seconds later while remaining motionless either inside or outside her. To me ruined also means that there is no associated ‘wow!’ feelings when all that happens. I use the words, “I leaked,” since that’s how it feels. There is a release but no feeling like some erotic detonation exploding somewhere deep in my loins like there was back on the 14th of February. A ruined orgasm more or less feels like a pretty placid and wimpy 'oops'.

I correspond sporadically with another gentleman whose wife doesn’t want him to go nearly that long. He often asks me, “how do you do that?” meaning, go so long between ejaculations.  My response is usually something to the effect of: what choice do I have? The answer of course is "I don't have any say at all". I don’t control my sexual outcome. I do what she wants and what Katie wants is for me remaining denied.

So I’ve made it some 182 days, or there about. I don’t know if she will want me to go another 182 or another two. I really don’t know and to be honest, really don’t care anymore. What I want more than anything is to know that I satisfy her, that she enjoys me and that she is pleased with me both as a husband and one who will obey always. 

I’ve only been down this road of prolonged denial this far one other time and it ended somewhere in the low 200’s. If you are reading this and wondering why in the world a man would do this, let alone tell others, let me put it to you this way: do you know how good it feels just before "it" happens? Well imagine how good it would feel to be left feeling ‘that’ way well you've had the privilege of letting her enjoy you until she’s been completely satisfied and you almost completely satisfied. All I can say is that it’s a really, Really, really good feeling.  And if you’ve never done it you really have no leg to criticize.  It’s like asking someone if they like anchovies on pizza. Most everyone will say NO, but when you ask if they’ve ever tried anchovies most will say they haven't. They base what they think on the reputation of the anchovy rather than the actual experience.  Well, how do you know you don’t like anchovies on pizza unless you've given them a try? Denial is kind of the same, it might sound like something you would never want to experience but once you've tried it, you may get a whole different perspective on life when your wife denies you the thing you probably want more than anything else.

I’m Hers       

9 comments:

  1. I love the commitment and dedication you show Katie with your denial. I think this creates a bond between the both of you that only you and her would understand and are able to share with each other.As for myself my wife manages my sex life as to when where and how .I have brought up the idea of chastity and at some point in the future I think it will happen but on her terms.But I do think I might ask my wife if she wants some pizza with anchovies tonight and see what happens "smile".RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RR, always love to read your comments. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. Enjoy that pizza!

      Delete
  2. Hi IH, That was a very accurate description of what prolonged denial feels like. I think you do get to a point where, although you know exactly how long it's been, you really don't worry about it anymore. When I ask about when a release might be granted (I don't very often), she usually will reply with something along the lines of, that will be my decision or it hasn't been long enough yet. I've just crossed the 60 day mark and although I have moments of desperation from time to time, It's really not a big deal. Of course, I stay somewhat aroused and think about her all the time, and generally make a fuss over her every chance I get. She has said she loves the attention. So, bottom line, I agree with you. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I'm jealous you get to sleep unlocked. I don't get that privilege. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishful4, Another of my favorite commenters - another being RR from above. I too am very glad to be able to sleep unlocked. It's not that she's doing it for me however but because she doesn't like the feel of the cage against her and she likes me spooning. Thank goodness she does tho!

    You know, I didn't write about those feelings of desperation. I do get them - wondering if she's simply forgotten about me and will ever let me but generally life just becomes what it is - life spent in a cage and not including orgasms as a part of my life.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IH,
    Another good post. Except for the cage, you sum up my feelings. I am not locked but am on my honor. My wife likes to keep me denied an orgasm, she says it makes me a better man. The truth be told, she is right and it something I have grown to love. Like you said, the constant feeling of almost being "there". This Sunday will make 13 months for me without a regular orgasm. Alot of guys have asked how I go that long or express that they could't. My wife desires and expects obedience, so that is what I give. I want her pleasure and her control more than I want an orgasm. So it is not something I really miss.
    I do certainly understand what you are expressing so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DLsKnight, I loved your comment. I can hear the love and devotion you have for your Mistress. It rings loud and clear. You commented that it's been over a year without a regular orgasm. I take it she does permit you some type of release.
      Thanks so much for sharing a beautiful thought.

      Delete
  5. You guys are lucky. I'm not being denied anymore... I'm just not having sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vs-boy, I don't know how to respond. I'm sorry is about the best I can do. I take it you miss whatever it was that you did have at one point. My hope is that things will either change for the better or that you will have the strength to not hold against her what change has taken place and come to accept it as part of what she wants - knowing your honoring of that change pleases her and encourages you in your submission. My best to you!

      Delete
  6. I'm Hers,
    Thank you.
    Yes she does allow me to have mental orgasms resulting in a type of ruined orgasm. Normally I hold back until she is satisfied, then she likes me to rub her feet until I "leak" on them and rub in what she calls lotion. Sometimes she likes the "lotion" on her behind as we spoon afterward.
    We are very blessed men

    ReplyDelete