Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stare if you Dare

In an effort to lighten the mood every now and again I opted to write about something not at all mainstream. I can't be serious all the time and although I do try to keep the tone of the blog mostly PG13, this one is probably more of a PG-16 or even R.

The other evening Katie was browsing through her social media site and happened to spot something posted by another social media 'friend'. The post referenced something from TMZ - one of those TV shows I often wonder why they continue to have ratings high enough to remain on the air but I guess that speaks to the IQ of our society at large - rapidly plummeting below the 100 level. Now to TMZ's credit they didn't air this on the networks but someone happened to find it and it came to Katie's attention. 

The story and associated video was about a man who is in possession of a 19 inch long penis.  Yes, you heard me right - that's 48.2 centimeters for you metric types. 

Don't believe me, Click here where a new window should pop-up and you can see it for yourself and read all about it. Have no fear, if you watch the video you won't really see it as it's kind of enclosed inside some type of large tube sock. But you'll see enough. It's big!

For those of you who aspire to the notion that bigger is better, I guess you're suddenly feeling a bit impotent. To those that have wasted your hard earned money on those male growth products that can be found almost nightly on both TV and radio, I guess you'll have to invest several hundred more in the futile hope of ever enlarging enough to even getting close to the gold standard set by this gentleman.

To those of you recently purchased the new-found book by Dr Seuss, you know, the author of such best sellers as Sox on Fox and One Fish Two Fish? Yes the same Dr. Seuss whose family discovered and published a recently found manuscript  Which Pet Should I Get to read to your child. I think he might have some competition now as this gentleman might soon be writing an adult version of 'his story'. I heard he might call it Cox in Sox.

Enjoy your week

I'm Hers




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Shameless? Me? Naw, not really, but I do see that you dared to stare :-)

      Delete
  2. It's what you do with it that counts. Or, in the context of this blog, what your Mistress does with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queens pawn, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I do agree with your point although can you imagine handling that thing? It's like the difference between a go cart and a Formula One race car. :-)

      Delete
  3. You evoked only three comments on this one, I'm Her's. I think we are all speechless, with the exception of the bold Katie Christian and Queen's Pawn! I do like Mr. Pawn's response!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, thanks for being brave enough to reply. I think I understand why no one commented. The other day Katie happened to be cleaning out her sock drawer. There were several socks on the ground and I found a knee-high sock and stuffed several other smaller socks inside the larger one to create a you-know-what. I waited until it was time for bed to do this and then attached the larger sock to you-know-where and came to the bed. Katie was already in bed. She laughed. I laughed, and when I took it off I realized just how big that thing was compared to me. I think everyone is feeling quite inept.

      Delete
  4. In my very humble opinion, "larger is better", if true (and I think it is, all my kind girlfriends'comments notwithstanding), probably has limits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the saying goes vs-boy, too much of a good thing isn't always good. I don't know when big becomes too big but I dare say this one is too big - even for your girl friends :)

      Delete