Saturday, February 27, 2016

We Aren't going to go further

I posed a question on the last post: If the power differential went even further would it result in greater intimacy?

At about the same time that post went up Kathy from Femdom 101 made an interesting comment. She made reference to her daughter's husband wanting more from his wife than what existed now. He wanted her to be more dominant - to make him more submissive. In response Kathy noted "One of the pieces of advice I have given Becky over the years is not to live your life so as to please a man. If your man is submissive, as David, live your life the way you want and expect him to please you."

She also stated a paragraph or two later, "Do these men need discipline? Do they need training? Do they need special attention from their wives? Is it the wife's responsibility to develop these men to become the best husbands and fathers possible? The simple answer to all of these questions is a yes."

Katie and I had a short discussion when I asked her if she felt we would benefit by adding something more to our relationship. I asked if she thought our intimacy would grow further if she became more dominant. I asked her if she ever wanted more out of me. She short of it was she didn't think so. She likes things the way they are. She is content. She doesn't want to change things.

And so we will stay right where we are. We won't be adding intentional discipline, work, chores, restrictions, play, etc to what we currently have.  Am I disappointed? Yes and no.  Yes because I'm always open to trying different things and partly because I am someone who wants to experience the unknown.  It's who I am.  Like I've said before to the question 'why do you want to climb that mountain?'  The answer is simple. Because it's there.  The same thought rings true with respect to what we have and haven't tried.

But on the flip-side, I like the way we live. One of Katie's principles is spending maximal time with me. She loves me. She likes us doing things with me. She likes us doing thing together. She enjoys hanging out with me. She hates having me leave for work and looks forward to me coming home at night. She hates when I have to work a Saturday or travel.

If she ships me out to help a friend just because she can, she loses that day with me.  If she puts me in a corner just to assert herself for an hour, she loses that hour.  I sincerely believe that's how she feels.  I also believe she likes me serving her without her having to spend a lot of intentional time thinking about keeping me submissive and she knows I'm not one that wants to rebel. She tells me what she wants and I do it.  It's a pretty simple routine we have going. I don't know if that is good or bad but I've come to accept this is the way she is.  

I wish she would verbalize more that I was her submissive, or state her dominance/claim/ownership of me more rather than let what we have exist as a gigantic unspoken elephant that surrounds anything and everything we have but mostly I don't think much about it and I don't want to convey here that I am at all unhappy with her, us, or me.  I love her and I love us. And I'm fine with how she loves and views me.

So here we are, sitting on a plateau that we've camped out on for quite some time. Will this be our final home? I really don't know but then again, it's not up to me do decide if we will pull up the tent stakes and hike on further. If we do, I'll be sure to follow wherever she takes me.

I'm Hers

8 comments:

  1. God Bless you both my dear friend! I am your biggest fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SHIP.... and now you have a wonderful coach for 'your' football team. He sell off what ever talent is still left before he moves on and does it to yet another team. Enjoy the Chipper! I'm glad he's gone from where he was.

      Delete
  2. Hi IH, I think most women severely underestimate the effect that verbal interactions have with a submissive male. Maybe you could have an honest discussion with Mrs Katie and tell he what you would like to hear from her in that regard. Not that anything is missing from your relationship or that you wish to make changes, just that more verbal acknowledgement of her dominance and your submission in your relationship is something you really need and wish for. I don't think that's an unreasonable request nor would I think she would either. After all, she wants you to be happy in your service of her. If she is not uncomfortable doing so, maybe she will consider your request. You are not asking her to change what she is doing or how she is doing it, you just want more verbal acknowledgement of what you two are actually doing anyway. I can understand that. Hopefully she will too!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your thoughts but my concern is not making her do things she doesn't want to do. Katie reads all my posts before I put them up so it's not like she doesn't understand what's going on in my head. If she wants to know mre all she needs to do is ask. I live knowing that and although she doesn't always respond when I hope, it's not for me to make her conform to my will. Does that make sense?

      Delete
  3. I understand how you feel in a lot of ways as my wife is a lot like yours but when you think about it she is training you still but on her terms and that's what FLR is about.But when you say that she can't wait for you to get home from work or wants to spend all the time she possibly can with you that makes me smile .What an awesome marriage you have .Thanks for sharing with us.. I think we both are so blessed .RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RR. Indeed we are blessed. How nice it is to know one is married to a woman that wants to be with her submissive. It doesn't get much better than that. Hope you and your better half are doing well.

      Delete
    2. If you're both happy and fulfilled, everything else is gravy! delr

      Delete
    3. I would agree delr! Thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete